Join us for this 4-part series that will bring experts, religious leaders, and changemakers from Israel to your Federation community, taking them on a journey of learning and exploration, celebrating the diversity of Jewish life in Israel.
Among the topics to be covered, include:
• The power balance between religion and state
• What Israelis are looking for when it comes to Jewish practice
• The evolution of life cycle events in Israel
• Shabbat programming and religious freedom
• Working with Knesset Members and ministers on religious diversity
• Russian-speaking Jews broadening the Jewish collective in Israel
• LGBTQ community and Judaism
• How philanthropy is powering change
• Federation’s work to support and empower Israeli
Click here to register.
Sponsor: Jewish Federations of North America