Mark Zuckerberg defends the structure of his plan to put 99 percent of his family’s Facebook stock towards charitable donations, private investments and community projects.
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, Columbus, Quad Cities and Sarasota-Manatee.
- Trib Live—Hanukkah celebrations grow as leaders try to engage faithful, spread message
- Los Angeles—Chanukah gets hip
- Columbus Dispatch—Permanent exhibit space on Columbus’ Jewish history to open during Hanukkah
- Quad-City Times—Local grant given to book program created to preserve history
- Herald-Tribune—Oscar winner is ‘Living Generously’