Throughout this summer’s debate over the Iran nuclear agreement, Jewish Federations have worked to provide opportunities to hear from leaders on both sides of the issue, helping members of Jewish communities better educate themselves to form their own opinions.
Meanwhile, Federations are highlighted in Toronto, San Francisco, Palm Beach County, St. Louis, Atlanta and Howard County.
- Canadian Jewish News – A teeny, tiny revolution in Jewish schooling
- J. Weekly (editorial) – Free holiday services are a gift that deserves thanks
- Florida Sun-Sentinel – Synagogues go against tradition, try voluntary dues plans
- St. Louis Jewish Light – Leaders worry over 'ugly tone' of Iran debate
- eJewish Philanthropy (op-ed) – Innovating millennial engagement through technology
- Baltimore Jewish Times – Community first