Pomegranate and Lion of Judah women are invited to join the Jewish Federation for a bus trip to the Jewish Museum in New York City.
Trip includes a guided tour of the special exhibit "Revolution of the Eye: Modern Art and the Birth of American Television." It is the first exhibition to explore how avant-garde art influenced and shaped the look and content of network television in its formative years, from the late 1940s to the mid-1970s.
Cost is $75, including transportation, museum admission, breakfast, snacks and beverages. Group lunch at an NYC kosher restaurant available for purchase. Limited to first 40 registrants. Register by May 18, 2015.
Open to women who have pledge a minimum $1,800 to the 2015 Campaign for Jewish Needs.
- 8:00 a.m. Bus departs from JCC of Allentown; 702 N. 22nd Street, breakfast en route
- 11:15 a.m. Guided tour of the Revolution of the Eye exhibit
- 1:30 p.m. Kosher ala carte lunch
- 3:30 p.m. Departure for return to Lehigh Valley, afternoon snacks and celebration en route
- 5:30 p.m. Estimated return to JCC